Why Hire Us?
- Open and honest communication
- Knowledge of local courts
- Aggressive litigators
- Investigative and resource capabilities
- Personalized attention
- Customized defense strategy
Personal Injury Claims
Cobb County Personal Injury Attorney
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured due to the negligence of someone else? If so, it’s highly important to retain the services of a qualified personal injury attorney to ensure your rights as a victim are protected.
The Law Office of Gregory Chancy has helped injured clients in Marietta and throughout northern Atlanta navigate the insurance claims process and fight for the compensation they deserve. I have great compassion and empathy for the physical, emotional, and financial hardships that arise after an accident. I am committed to helping alleviate some of these burdens so you can get your life back on track.
Let me be your advocate
Numerous studies have shown that accident victims who hire an attorney get roughly 3.5 times more compensation than those who don’t. Call 770-627-3221 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with me or send me a confidential email via my online form. I am fluent in Spanish, French and Português.
Personal Injury Cases I Handle
I handle personal injury claims for victims who have suffered injuries due to any of the following circumstances:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Ridesharing Accidents (Uber, Lyft)
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
Personal Injury Legal Services You Can Trust
No one should lose sleep worrying about whether they’ll be able to pay their medical bills. Let me advocate on your behalf while you focus on your recovery. When you become my client, I can:
- Prepare all paperwork, make sure legal procedures and deadlines are adhered to
- Conduct a separate investigation or “reconstruct” accident to determine who is liable
- Review the police report, interview witnesses, and analyze the evidence
- Collect your medical records and speak with your doctors and other healthcare professionals to get an accurate description of the seriousness of your injuries and your short and long-term healthcare needs.
- Negotiate with the negligent party’s insurance provider to secure an appropriate settlement.
- File a lawsuit if a settlement cannot be reached.
I Fight For Maximum Compensation
I have extensive personal injury experience going up against powerful insurance companies. I fight tooth and nail for my clients and won’t hesitate to take your case to court if a fair settlement can’t be reached. I have tried countless personal injury cases in front of judges and juries throughout the state.
Depending on the specifics of your case, you can count on me to pursue compensation for:
- Current and future medical expenses: a reimbursement for medical treatment you’ve received up to this point and any you will require in the future. Doctor bills, hospital bills, surgery expenses, diagnostic charges, physical therapy, personal care nursing fees, prescription medicines, and medical aids like crutches and slings, etc
- Lost wages: a reimbursement for wages you lost starting on the date of the accident, any present-day lost wages, and any wages you will lose in the future
- Property damage: a reimbursement for the cost of any needed repairs
- Pain and suffering: Physical pain and severe discomfort you endured after the accident
- Emotional distress: psychological distress caused by the trauma of accidents such as panic and anxiety, depression, insomnia, fear, shock, flashbacks, and nightmares.
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of Consortium: loss of intimacy or sexual companionship with a spouse or significant other
Marietta Criminal Defense Practice Areas:
DUI: Facing A DUI in Marietta or the surrounding area? Cobb Criminal Defense has defended DUI offenses in every court jurisdiction in Northern Atlanta. I understand that your future and livelihood are at risk and I am here to help you get the best possible outcome.
Drug Charges: Cobb Criminal Defense has extensive experience defending against Drug Charges including, Marijuana, Opiates and more. A drug conviction can affect every area of your life. It is important to get ahead of your charges by speaking with an attorney as soon as possible.
Computer Sex Crimes: Not only is being accused of a sex crime devastating, but it can also result in your name being added to a lifelong registry. If you are accused of a sex crime, it is imperative that you begin to mount your defense as quickly as possible.
Gun Crimes: A gun charge is a serious offense in Georgia. It is important to understand the states gun laws and what your rights and obligations are under the said law.
Theft Crimes: Many times a theft charge is the result of a misunderstanding or a miscommunication. Regardless of how you came to be accused of theft, you need to be prepared to defend yourself. Contact Cobb Criminal Defense for immediate assistance.
Assault: Being charged with an assault crime is a serious offense in Georgia. A simple discussion becomes an argument and in minutes what was a heated discussion can easily become a criminal case for assault.
Personal Injury: If you or a loved one were injured due to a car wreck or construction site accident, you’re entitled by the state of Georgia to recover compensation in a civil suit for damages. I can guide you through the specific laws when filing a Personal Injury claim.